- only for motorcycle Triumph Thruxton 900 (2005 - 2015), ideal for remake to Cafe-Racer
- the raised (+28mm)
- diameter of tube 25,4 mm / 1 in
- lenght of tube 265 mm
- at the end of tube there is only hole with diameter of 5 mm, depth 8 mm for additional adjustment as needed
- handlebars are C.N.C. machined from solid billet aluminium
- ergalthe ergonomic riding angle improves driveability of the bike in racing conditions
- grip inclination 10°
- hard black anodized only
- laser marking
IMPORTANT WARNING !
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we are not able to guarantee that our handlebars will fit on every model of motorcycle with this diameter. The correct fitment of the handlebar can affect for example: the thickness of the clamps, the height of the footpegs, brake fluid bottle position and so on. For assembly, maybe will be needed the interference with the fairings or other parts. So you may be will have to relocated or adjusted some parts so that the handlebars work.